Wednesday, June 27, 2012

while sitting in class, pondering life...

I don't know where to start with this, so I'm just going to write...
I wish you knew just how much you mean to me. I know sometimes I'm a little crazy and slightly bitchy. And I'm sorry for that. I love you too much to be acting that way and someone as wonderful as you shouldn't have to put up with that.With that said, you are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. My whole life, or at least the majority of it, I've felt like I was living someone else's life. Someone who was a pretty "plain Jane". Almost submissive to everyone around her. God knows that's not me at all. Since I met you, I feel like the old me. The real Emily. Not the one who was cold and empty inside. I feel happier, more accomplished, and feel like I can enjoy life and love again. And I know I can because I most definitely love you. More than I've ever loved anyone before. I have never been one to make perfect decisions. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. But you. Being with you is the best choice I've ever made. You literally have saved my soul, my life, from being a meaningless one. Because of you I have a life. I'm no longer just a body, empty, doing her time on Earth. Now, I'm alive.
I love you, beautiful boy. You make my Life Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment